O&M Product Highlight:
August 2021 Edition
Welcome to the O&M product highlight, a bi-weekly feature in which O&M’s marketing team discuss our favourite product, how to use it, product benefits & pro styling tips. This week we are diving into the Styling product that provides all the volume and none of the stick. The O&M Rootalicious Root Lift Mousse is filled with natural actives to enhance, protect and condition.
Styling Mousse is often associated with heavy, thick and sticky product that used to be lathered through your hair prior to a dance recital. The consistency would generally hard residue on the scalp and often smelt of harsh chemicals. I know I'm not the only one when I say I steered clear of these types of products long after my formative years. Now is the time, it seems, to really get into making the conscious switch to clean beauty and haircare.
Styling products have come such a long way in recent years, from formula to packaging and product development, Rootalicious is nothing short of all three and has a whole new identity: a new look, new nozzle and new smell. Essential for fine or flat hair, the new nozzle creates a whipped cream effect with the mousse giving all-over lift and volume.
Rootalicious on Straight Hair:
Lilly Pilly works body into the roots and Quandong conditions and protects the hair from styling. Rootalicious forms an invisible barrier around the roots to support and lift hair, delivering volume and hydration. For the best results;
- Section hair into two sides, top and bottom parts
- Shake well, and spray directly at the roots and mid length for a weightless, lifting effect
- Comb through the hair and to add volume Blow dry in with a brush.
- Finish with Original Queenie and brush through to hold your style.
Rootalicious on Wavy Hair:
For Wavy hair Rootalicious will activate your natural curls, defining your waves and giving them a bit more body and volume. Lilly Pilly is a native Australian plant extract ingredient very high in vitamin C that acts as a natural collagen plumping the hair, perfect for defining curls without weighing them down.
Rootalicious on tight curls:
Rootalicious forms an invisible barrier around the roots to support and lift hair, delivering volume and hydration. For the best results;
- Ensure an even amount of product is rubbed through the palms of your hands prior to massaging into the scalp
- Blow dry on a medium heat with a diffuser attachment to activate and hold volume from the roots of your locks.
- Spray Frizzy Logic Shine Serum post drying to help fight the frizz.