Cesar Galindo – Spring/Summer 2019 New York Fashion Week Hair
by O&M Global Creative Director, Janelle Chaplin Wig Stylist and co lead William Scott Blair
High and low ponytails with an alien-inspired twist. Mix of classic low ponies and cone head high styles with a wild colored bang.
- Use the Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer to dry hair completely layer by layer. Spray Original Mineral Original Queenie on length before drying to strengthen the hold.
- Use a brush to pull hair up or down into a smooth ponytail (up for high pony and down for low pony). Secure with an elastic.
- For high cone ponytail, secure colored bang right above the hairline - all dyed with O&M CØR.Color.
- Next apply Original Mineral Project Sukuroi from the root to the ponytail for a sleek shine.
- Take the Hot Tools 1” Black Gold XL Flat Iron and run it through the length of the pony to make it sleek and smooth.
- Spray Original Mineral Original Queenie to finish.
O&M Products Used to Get the Look:
- Original Mineral Original Queenie A firm hold hair spray with native Australian extract lilly pilly.
- Original Mineral Project Sukuroi A smoothing balm with camelina gold oil that repairs damaged hair.