Zero + Maria Cornejo—Spring/Summer 2019 New York Fashion Week
Hair by O&M Global Creative Director, Janelle Chaplin
Beautifully undone waves to make women the best versions of themselves.
Strong females who aren’t afraid to share their voice and Chilean artist, Gracia Barrios.
- Prep wet hair with Original Mineral Surf Bomb and spray from midshaft to ends.
- Use the Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer to dry hair completely. Allow hair to fall to its natural part.
- Next apply Original Mineral Project Sukuroi from midshaft to ends to add texture by overuse.
- Use a Hot Tools 1 ½” Black Gold Salon Curling Iron to create a loose wave. Leave it on hair 3-4 second then release it and run the length of barrel along each wave.
- Spray Original Mineral Frizzy Logic Shine Spray to finish.
O&M Products Used to Get the Look:
- Original Mineral Surf Bomb: A luminous lightweight shine serum powered by argan and macadamia oils.
- Original Mineral Project Sukuroi: A smoothing balm with camelina gold oil that repairs damaged hair.
- Original Mineral Frizzy Logic Shine Spray: A lightweight finishing shine spray powered by argan and macadamia oils.
Hot Tools Products to Get the Look:
- Hot Tools Black Gold Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer Uses direct Ion Technology which injects a high volume of ions directly into the air stream, and breaks apart water molecules for faster drying.
- Hot Tools 1 ½” Black Gold Salon Curling Iron Emulates the even heat distribution capability of their 24K Gold styling surface for beautiful consistent results. Black Gold also combines titanium's durability and corrosion-resistance to styling products with Hot Tools' Micro-Shines finish to minimize friction and reduce damage to your hair.